Professional Achievements, Roles and Affiliations
Sandro Graca, MSc, Lic. TCM, FABORM
Originally from Portugal, Sandro obtained his Licentiate in TCM at the Irish College of TCM in Dublin, followed by a four-week program on acupuncture and moxibustion at the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine.
He completed his MSc in Advanced Oriental Medicine (Research and Practice) at the Northern College of Acupuncture (NCA) – in conjunction with Middlesex University – focusing on acupuncture for polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
Sandro is a lecturer on the online MSc program at the NCA in York, U.K. and he is one of the researchers on the Cochrane Review Group for acupuncture for assisted reproductive technology.
He is also the Director for International Membership of the Obstetrical Acupuncture Association (OBAA).
- MSc at the Northern College of Acupuncture / Middlesex University, UK
- Board of Directors of Evidence Based Acupuncture
- Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine
- Board of Directors of the Obstetrical Acupuncture Association
- Member of the Society for Acupuncture Research
- Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embriology
- Member of the Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association (Former Board Member)
- Certificate Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine
- Licentiate in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Irish College of TCM, Dublin, Ireland
Social Media is a great tool for research dissemination, connecting with colleagues, promote new lectures, and getting in touch if you would like to invite Sandro to speak at your event: