Sandro Graca, Lic. TCM, FABORM
I just completed my Dissertation for the MSc degree at the Northern College of Acupuncture (York, UK) and my area of study focused on acupuncture for polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
As a member of the Board of Directors of Evidence Based Acupuncture, I speak at international conferences and I am an avid promoter for acupuncture research and evidence in women’s health, fertility, and my main speciality field of PCOS.
I am a lecturer and researcher at the Northern College of Acupuncture and currently sit on the Board of the Obstetrical Acupuncture Association.
As a senior moderator for Healthy Seminars, I offer tech support to speakers and practitioners using the Healthy Seminars learning platform.
- MSc Candidate at the Northern College of Acupuncture / Middlesex University, UK
- Member of the Board of Directors of Evidence Based Acupuncture
- Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine
- Member of the Society for Acupuncture Research
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Obstetrical Acupuncture Association
- Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embriology
- Member of the Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association (Former Board Member)
- Certificate Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine
- Licentiate in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Irish College of TCM, Dublin, Ireland
Please follow me on Social Media for updates, research dissemination, lectures, and get in touch if you would like me to speak at your event:
+353 87 9789610